The liver is the largest solid organ and the largest gland in the human body. Liver carries out more than 500 roles in the human body and its main job is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract, before passing it to the rest of the body. In addition, it detoxifies chemical and drugs before they are absorbed by your body. So when there is something wrong with your liver, your body may speak it out.
If your liver function decreases, you may feel one or more of the following symptoms.
– Decreased appetite. You may feel dislike to eat anything, especially meat and eggs, which may make you disgusted.
– Gastrointestinal issues like nausea and vomiting.
– Dark-colored urine. You may experience yellow urine, which looks like strong tea. It usually indicates jaundice associated with your liver.
– Pain or feeling full in your liver area. When someone taps your liver area, it hurts. Or affected people feel swellings in the liver.
– Chronic fatigue.
– Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)
If you think you are at risk of liver problems, you are suggested to take liver function tests , which helps diagnose and monitor liver health.
Despite its ability to regenerate, the liver depends on being healthy to do so. The liver can mostly be protected through lifestyle choices and dietary measures. For more information about personal food list for liver disease, you can leave your detailed medical condition below and you will receive a personalized suggestion within 24 hours.